top of page

Immigration Visa

Our team of local lawyers and coordinators specializes in

Spanish immigration law and residency permit applications.

We will take care of your visa-related tasks and

provide dedicated assistance.

Overseas residents

Residencia por Traslado Intraempresarial

This is a long-term residence visa that allows foreign executives or high-level employees to relocate to Spain for establishing a branch or headquarters of their company. It is valid for 1-3 years and can be renewed. Upon visa issuance, obtaining a Foreigner Identity Card (TIE) within 1 month of arrival in Spain is mandatory.

Family Visa

Residencia de Agrupación Familiar

This visa is available for spouses and children under 18 years old of Korean nations who wish to legally reside in Spain.

Investor Visa

Residencia de Inversores (Golden Visa)

Non-EU foreigners who meet the criteria for investing in Spanish capital may be eligible to apply for a visa or residency permit. Examples of qualifying investments include purchasing real estate with a minimum value of 500,000 euros per household or investing at least 2 million euros in Spanish public debt securities.

Working permit

Visado de Permiso de Trabajo

There has been an increase in individuals coming to Spain on a Working Holiday visa in order to acquire the Spanish language. We provide guidance on any inquiries regarding employment contracts, employee benefits, and the preparation and process of visa applications. If necessary, we can review documents with a professional attorney.

Long-term International Students

Visado de Estancia por Estudios

para Extranjeros

This is a long-term student visa for students coming to Spain for undergraduate, master's, or doctoral degrees, including MBA programs. The visa allows a stay of up to 180 days per year and permits degree programs, research, or training at accredited institutions. It is available for students participating in exchange programs with educational, scientific, public, or private institutions. Upon entry, a 90-day visa (SLU) is issued, and within 30 days of arrival, students can apply for a foreigner identity card for extension. At KES, we provide detailed guidance on required documents and the application process for long-term student visas. We also assist with the efficient issuance of the foreigner identity card after arrival in Spain.


Nacionalidad Española

After 10 years of legal residence in Spain or being married to a Spanish citizen for over 1 year, you may be eligible for Spanish citizenship. We provide detailed guidance on eligibility criteria and application requirements.

bottom of page